“bCAD Showcase” —
the modern program system intended for automation of trading design, i.e. fast designing of trading premises, to selection and arrangement in them of the equipment, placing of advertising blocks, definitions of appearance and ergonomic parameters of trading floors, reception of a lay-out of a premise, drawings and the registration documentation: specifications and order estimates.
The program also applies to designing of institutions and public catering: dining rooms, cafe, kitchens and to it similar premises.
The system allows developing the project, show it to customer and execute project updating.
In the course of work the designer and the client see the project in the quality close to photographic.
On the future trading floor it is possible to "walk" literally, approximately just as it becomes in computer games.
It is possible to see a hall from a place of the cashier, the manager or security and to move subjects covering the view.
Besides, bCAD can create the image of photographic quality, with real illumination, shades, mirror reflexions and a play of light in glass surfaces.
Such presentation will not leave indifferent any customer and it is useful for arrange of advertising leaflets and catalogues.
On the contrary, for sketch sending by fax, images can be received and in the simplified, black-and-white kind.
If necessary, in “bCAD Showcase” it is possible to carry out usual drawings, it will quite replace AutoCAD or ZwCAD, is able to read files DXF and DWG.
The typical scenario of work in “bCAD Showcase” the following:
- Draw the plan of the future premise in scale 1:1, and to allocate zones here.
- Place the equipment (corresponding to each zone) directly to plan.
Actually, to work a premise lay-out. It can be printed and discussed.
- Process of working out of the project is accelerated.
The estimate turns out automatically.
As soon as the premise lay-out is worked, it's possible to name the break-even price of the project quickly.
- There is a possibility to work the view of a premise from crucial places:
manager, security etc. To pick up placing of video cameras of supervision.
- As the client sees result of work on the color volume image, instead of on conditional drawings and sketches mutual understanding of the designer with the client improves, process of the account of wishes is accelerated, project updating passes faster, above satisfaction of the client.
- Photorealistic presentations and animations can become the important trump at competition of projects.
The complete set “bCAD Showcase” contain hundreds ready blocks:
Racks, showcases, refrigerating cases, furniture elements, lamps.
All of them have real prototypes; their sizes correspond to the standard.
It is possible to fill up libraries yourself.
«Cubes» create in other products of bCAD family, or in other systems, for example 3D MAX or AutoCAD
Such models often are available for manufacturers of the equipment. bCAD Ltd. have services in manufacturing 3D models to order.
- There are additional possibilities flexibly to consider wishes of the client, and quickly to appoint the break-even price.
- Necessity to extract model disappears or to spend separate time for their creation. Use models which turn out on a course of working out and preparation of manufacture of production.
- Errors are excluded by transfer of the order from designers to design engineers and technologists.
The quantity of claims from clients decreases.
- Working in the uniform environment, workers better understand to each other.
As a whole, work becomes more exact, productive and profitable.
- Windows XP SP3 (and more), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- 1 Gb RAM (2 Gb for Windows Vista), 300 Mb free spaces
on hard disk.
- Pentium IV or more.
- Video display 1024 × 768 or more.
- DVD ROM.
- Mouse or graphics tablet.
Price for “bCAD Showcase” you can find in section prices.