“bCAD Salon” —
the program complex intended for automation of sale of furniture in a trading floor,
at direct contact to the buyer.
It facilitates to the buyer and the seller a purchase complete set,
a choice of style and reception of the registration documentation.
“bCAD Salon” allows to generate not simply the purchase list, and to execute preliminary design of a premise,
taking into account real dimensions and appearance.
Except furniture, in the complete set it is possible to consider and other elements of an interior,
and also the built in equipment.
Work in Salon version of bCAD reminds the version game in cubes and the unsophisticated seller in computer sciences
can master it even. The typical scenario following:
- On the customer's sizes create a virtual breadboard model of the room.
- Choose furniture and other purchases from illustrated the computer catalogue and place on a room.
- Print a bill, illustrations for installation, etc.
In the process of operation on the order the designer-seller, and the main thing — its client-buyer
uninterruptedly see the project in a kind close to photographic quality.
The skilled designer can to reproduce quite realistic all interior of the customer,
with niches possibility to prepare high realistic presentation with careful study of details of an interior and features of illumination, windows, etc.
Or, on the contrary, receiving the simplified black-and-white image of sketch for sending by fax.
The suite «bCAD Salon» includes hundreds ready blocks:
pieces of furniture, lamps, and the built-in home appliances.
Visit site pages «Library of accessories», «Catalogue of blocks», also examples of textures.
There is a possibility to fill up library.
You can use "cubes", created in other packages of bCAD family, or in other systems, for example 3D MAX or AutoCAD.
Hence, it is possible to use models given by manufacturers of furniture.
As a result:
- The three-dimensional color electronic catalogue allows reducing quantity of natural samples in salon, to save the area in salon or to increase a variety of the goods.
- As far as client sees result of work on the color volume image, instead of on conditional drawings and sketches
mutual understanding of the seller-designer with the client improves, service process is accelerated.
- Actually, there is a new kind of service — preliminary design of a premise:
not only to pick up the set of furniture, necessary to the client, but also find one or several variants of its arrangement.
It can be as separate paid service, or competitive advantage.
- Really possible to place the picked up subjects in the customer's room. Returns and unforeseen alterations are excluded.
- Illustrations will precisely give to assemblers all wishes of the client about arrangement and furniture installation. Miscommunication and claims for wrong arrangement are excluded.
- It's pleasant to clients to see the apartment with new conditions and they with pleasure will take advantage of such service next time.
The most effective is using of “bCAD Salon” application together with “native” design packages “bCAD Furniture” or “bCAD Pro”
Then, the designer-seller has an opportunities:
- to modify furniture, accommodate it towards the sizes of a room,
- to change used modules: facades, obverse accessories, typical assemblages,
- to fit materials and colors.
The received model transmits to the designer on the next study and the through chain turns out — order, designing, manufacture, delivery.
- There are additional possibilities of flexibly considering client's wishes, widely using of combinatory design.
- Workplace of “bCAD Salon” more cheaply then designer's workplace and learn to work here is easier.
Emerge a possibility more effectively using of personnel and to translate for work in Salon versions of less skilful in engineering.
- Disappears necessity of models procure or to spend separate time for their creation. Use models, which turn out on a course of preparation of manufacture of a product.
- Errors are excluded in transfer of the order from designers to design engineers and technologists.
The quantity of claims from clients decreases.
- Working in the uniform environment, workers better understand to each other.
As a whole, work becomes more exact, productive and profitable.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- 1 Gb RAM (2 Gb for Windows Vista), 300 Mb free spaces
on hard disk.
- Pentium IV or more.
- Video display 1024 × 768 or more.
- DVD ROM.
- Mouse or graphics tablet.
If you are interested by package possibilities “bCAD Salon”, you can
download Demo version
Price of “bCAD Salon” you can find in section